Friday, May 21, 2010

how to cheat a dragon's curse book review

Hi everybody again! I bet you're tired of me saying that but what the heck! I am doing a book review on how to cheat a dragon's curse. the plot of the book is this: hiccup best friend, Fishlegs is dying of a dangerous diecase called voprentis and the only cure is a poato(which they call the vegtable-no-dares-names!) and it belongs to norbet the nutjob who the cheif for the hysterics and his tribe beilives that the world is round like the moon(which it is in real life, but it flat on parts, though) so they sailed to a land called Aremica which nobody beilives(execpt for them, of course) but after they get the poato a dragon clled the doomfang gets it and once they back to berk, It acuttly turns that Fishlegs isn't DYING, but Hiccup IS! But fishlegs sves his life by shooting an aroow enriched in the poato's juice and it saves him. I'd give it 6/10. sorry about the rough review everybody but, some how I like the other better. thank you for looking my blog. the next book reviews are going to be Percy Jaskon and the sea of monsters and big nate in a class by himself. bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment